Our client, a leading multinational manufacturer based in Limerick is recruiting for a training coordinator for an initial 6 month contract.
- Perform Training Needs Analysis.
- Develop and deliver training interventions including on the job coaching and assessment.
- Continuously enhance the training effort by assessing the effectiveness of training including employee reaction, knowledge / skills
- Co-ordinate / source external training providers and provide relevant support for selection.
- Support the delivery of externally provided training, including the development of content and the scheduling of training resources
- Liaise with UK&I L&D to ensure mandatory training is scheduled and recorded.
- Schedule and track to completion functional training requirements for the site
- Raise T&L Globe webforms.
- Co-ordinate and deliver new employee induction
- Generate LMS training reports to support site audits
- Raise training requestions and administer on applicable systems
- Assign and track training costs
- Develop and maintain departmental procedures and forms.
- Complete training grant documentation
- Develop training curriculum content and complete periodic reviews for assigned areas
Education and Experience
- 3rd level qualification in training or related course of study
- At least 3 years relevant training related experience
- Experience in Food, healthcare or related regulated industry
- Experience working in a team based environment