The primary function of this role is to provide an efficient service to our customers internally and externally in dealing with Product Complaints and Field Actions.
- Processing and logging of all European Customer Complaints on Trackwise within appropriate timeframe
- Ensuring that complaints are notified to the relevant manufacturer and that the problem reports are transferred to the relevant manufacturer within the appropriate timeframe.
- Liaison with Sales Reps and other relevant internal contacts to obtain information required for processing product complaints including completion of customer complaint communications form, requesting device return, etc. and documentation of follow up attempts to obtain information.
- Ensuring customer response letters are generated and translated where required and credit / replacement requests are processed for all product complaints as appropriate.
- Closing of product complaints on Trackwise.
- Co-ordinating Field Actions within Europe as they arise.
- Generating shipment data for Field Action and communicating with Customers & Manufacturers, as appropriate.
- Preparation, trending and analysis of key metrics including weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Flag process related issues with appropriate person in a timely manner and work on process improvement initiatives as required / relevant.
- Any other activities as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Diploma in a quality / science related discipline desirable and /or relevant work experience
- Fluency in one or more European Languages desirable (French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch) as well as English preferred
- Good technical background including technical writing skills desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software packages and Microsoft Office including Excel desirable
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge of a GMP regulated environment and experience in a similar role desirable
- Previous experience in dealing with Complaints and Quality Systems desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively on an individual and group basis
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with good attention to detail
- Demonstrable self-motivation with the ability to multitask.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.