Accounts Assistant Job Description
Our Client is currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join its Finance team. Reporting to VP Finance, the successful candidate will support the Accounts Payable and Contracts Management activities.
Duties will include:
- Capturing and recording relevant lease, financing and helicopter specific information on contracts management system (CMS).
- Preparing checklists verifying the integrity of information captured in
- Issuing invoices for lease rental and other payments due under leases and
- Allocating rental receipts to invoices and monitoring lease
- Submit weekly receivables reports to senior
- On-boarding and maintenance of supplier static
- Processing supplier invoices, including coding, and uploading to Accounts Payable system (Concur).
- Ensuring invoices are approved for payment in line with the Authorization
- Ensuring compliance with agreed terms of trade with
- Performing supplier reconciliations and handling supplier
- Ensuring bank transactions are processed and coded
- Preparing creditor and bank reconciliations at month-
Job Requirements, Qualifications, & Competencies
- Qualified Accounting
- 2+ years’ experience in either Accounts Payable or Contracts Management
- Experience in the aviation industry or equipment leasing industry strongly preferred but not
- Knowledge of either Concur Accounts Payable or CMS
Technical and Functional Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Fluency in English with well-developed verbal and written business communication skills. Fluency in additional languages is also valued.
- Highly organized, process driven with meticulous attention to
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Comfortable liaising with customers and members of senior
- Flexible, proactive, with a “can do”