Summary: Functions as part of the Site Product Supply team ensuring the site effectively meets its Supply Requirements to IOPS.
As an Associate Manager or Manager Site Supply a typical day for this role might include the following:
- Work cross functionally to identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency of supply from the site while meeting financial, compliance and legal objectives.
- Maintains awareness of current industry standards, trends, and practices communicating complex quantitative analysis in a clear, detailed, and measurable manner to all levels of the organization
- Proactively make recommendations on opportunities to improve supply related processes and provides management with analytics to support recommendations implementing solutions and collaborating with relevant business partners to develop novel process improvements.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain management to build Projects Charter for projects input, measurement, and communication.
- Demonstrate a drive to work independently to continuously seek process improvements.
- Support ad-hoc queries and issue resolution
- Promoting and driving right first-time culture with data integrity and accuracy
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Previous experience in project management
- Ability to lead multiple, results orientated sophisticated projects and changing priorities, work extended hours when required, the ability to make critical decisions, and work pro-actively in a team environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, independent thinking, and ability to communicate details clearly.
- Attention to detail, fact-based and self-motivated.
- Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge, BI tools (Qlik, Tableau) and systems (Oracle, Rapid Response) experience a plus.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- BS/BA in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background and 6 – 7 years of relevant experience in a cGMP environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
- APICS or other related Supply Chain certifications a plus.