A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join an Irish headquartered business and to be part of a growing company that possesses international expertise. If you are a motivated individual looking to grow your career in tandem with an ambitious Irish multi-national company this position will be of interest to you.
As Accounts Payable Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of areas covering every aspect of finance.
Assisting the Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Resolving and investigating discrepancies and queries on supplier invoicing, both for internal remote staff and external stakeholders
- Inputting of purchase invoices / purchase credit notes onto a software system, dealing with invoices from multiple jurisdictions
- Sub-contractor registration via ROS
- Working on month end reconciliations including creditor reconciliations
- Completing Weekly / Monthly payment runs to creditors and allocation of payments
- Intrastat preparation and reporting
- Assisting in internal and external audits
- ERP software system – assist in implementation of in-house ERP system and maintenance of same
- Ad hoc projects as required
- 3 years + in a similar role
- Organised and strong planning ability essential along with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and report writing skills with an in-depth knowledge of MS Office –
in particular business user Excel skills
- A proactive attitude and solution-oriented approach towards business issues
- Self-motivation – capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team.
You must be eligible to work in Ireland