Our client is currently looking for highly motivated experienced Accounts Payable with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail for a maternity leave cover. You will work closely with our Finance team whilst supporting multiple functions across the organisation. This role is ideally suited to an enthusiastic, adaptable and technically-savvy individual.
- Matching Invoices to PO’s receipted into the system by stores
- Processing manual invoices not receipted into the system.
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements to accounts payable ledger
- Resolving outstanding inaccuracies/discrepancies with supplier statements
- Dealing with general queries and liaising with Purchasing to sort out price and quantity queries on invoices
- Preparation and processing of weekly/monthly payments runs
- Making sure all internal control procedures are adhered to
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Overseeing and paying of all Duty Travel expenses
- Process and auditing the weekly stock cycle count and reporting any spikes that may arise.
- 5 years + in a similar role and environment
- Having an accountancy qualification would be an advantage i.e. AAT
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ideally the candidate will have knowledge of payroll
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines while producing work of a high standard
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision in a dynamic environment
- Ability to engage in teamwork and prioritise workload effectively
Schedule – Monday – Thursday: 8.30am- 5pm/ Friday 8.30am- 4pm
Hybrid Working an option once training is complete – 3 days must be onsite