Who we are
Harmonics help individuals, teams and organisations to future proof and align their workforce to become fit for purpose to deliver on changing business needs. With offices in Limerick, Dublin and Cork, we employ 14 people full time and bring together a nationwide network of over 30 coaches and consultants each with their own area of specialism. We provide a business-to-business service for all sectors including Financial Services, Pharma, MedTech, Telco’s, Manufacturing, FMCG and Public Sector.ng the way.
We are People who are passionate about making a difference, ambitious and innovative, while not forgetting to have fun along the way .
What you will need to succeed :
- Experience 2 years in an administrative role
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Keen to attention to detail
- Sensitivity to confidential data
- Financial Services experience desirable but not essential
Your new role :
- Diary management/scheduling appointments/booking meeting rooms
- Send meeting confirmation emails to clients
- Ensure up to date application forms etc. are available
- Co-ordinate projects with other areas of the business
- Invoicing – creating invoices and managing commission statements
- Administrative support: Filing/coping/scanning/indexing/post/stationary ordering
- Professionally respond to client queries
What you will get in return :
An opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced and innovative company with a bright future.