As Analytical Sciences Resource you will contribute to early innovation projects by applying strong lab analytics to raw materials and product characterization, including quantification of key components mainly in milk matrix. Your tasks will include new method developments as well as providing analytical support for manufacturing process improvements. Will be planning and delivering on projects and activities, interpret and present results to relevant stakeholders. The job requires a strong applied analytical skills and knowledge of food science and technology combined with creativity and problem-solving mindset to response to a fast-evolving business environment.
• Apply HPLC, LC-MS and other cutting edge analytical techniques to analyse composition of raw materials and finished products.
• Develop and adapt new analytical methods with existing laboratory equipment.
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and validate methods according to business needs.
• Execute experiments and trials as per development plans, generate and critically review analytical data.
• Deliver analytical technical and scientific support in assigned R&D projects, for product development or process improvement.
• Propose new ideas, activities, analytical methods, and support feasibility assessment of new projects.
members on analytical methods according to expertise.
• Present results orally and/or in reports and contribute to internal technology transfers to R&D, Technical and Production groups.
• University degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science and Technology or related scientific field. Ideally a MSc or PhD
• Experience working in R&D, in a research lab. Ideally experience in Liquid Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry methods and detections (HPLC, LC-MS), new analytical method development or implementation.
• Experience with milk and dairy systems would be an advantage.
• Experience in writing and review scientific publications and reports
• Initiative, analytical and problem-solving mindset, curiosity, and good collaborative spirit.