Position Summary: Support the business by configuring, maintaining and supporting the API’s/EDI’s between Business Systems and those of their Partners/Vendors/Customers.
Essential Job Functions: Analysis, code and development Integrations in one or more programming languages to support the development of new systems.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Gather, analyse and design business requirements through project life cycle.
- Extract specifications from existing systems to support the documentation and planning for the development of new systems.
- Implement system enhancements, reports and imports.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans to validate integrations and systems are working properly.
- Write test cases the address scenarios based on technical requirements.
- Participate in project requirements, development and testing status review meetings.
- Monitor accuracy of incoming data and perform reconciliation processes.
- Perform plan build functions and test logic prior to implementation.
- Communicate software changes to end users and participate in end user training.
- Participate in the support of relevant systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 10 + years of experience in a computer/IT related environment.
- 5 + years of experience with SOAP/REST/API Integration and Development.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Software AG WebMethods Integration product Suite including WebMethods Designer, Integration Server Desirable.
- Experience on WebMethods Administration and WebMethods software upgrade is a plus
- Experience in eBusiness formats EDI and cXML.
- Experience in communication protocols like AS2, FTP, SFTP etc.
- Experience in WebMethods EAI, B2B, and BPM technologies is a plus
- Strong core Java (JSON) knowledge
- Experience in Web Services or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP, REST
- Experience with relational databases; SQL/ODBC Server preferred
- History of self-directed success within an ever-changing environment
- Experience with Agile SDLC Methodologies
- Experience with SSIS and/or Microsoft Power BI tools is a plus