Harmonics are currently recruiting for an Associate Process Sciences Manager (Data Analytics & Modelling) for a leading Limerick based multinational.
Summary: You will support the Process Sciences Department through process monitoring and statistics. To establish, organise and maintain effective statistics and data evaluation services pertaining to process monitoring and modelling of biological drugs, as well as promoting the use of statistical thinking across the site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead the process monitoring and statistics team, and manage all activities to assure that manufacturing processes are supported
- Responsible for ensuring verified process data is available and easily accessible across departments.
- Tech transfer, implementation and oversee specific Programmes and ensure that it meets all organizational needs
- Apply statistical process control to clinical and commercial process data
- Presents and reviews process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary
- Work with cross-functional departments to ensure process data is being used to maximize process understanding and facilitate continuous improvement opportunities (i.e. real time process monitoring)
- Serve as a primary contact for process data and key facility information.
- Assists in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process that involves data analysis
- Ensure information requests for data from the IOPS site is provided in an accurate, complete, and timely manner
- Involve the correct subject matter experts (SMEs) to answer detailed information requests and help troubleshoot unexpected process performance.
- Communicate information on current process data and other IOPS initiatives which may impact manufacturing, process development and/or technology transfer.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in related field with 7+ years of relevant industry experience and some previous supervisory experience; equivalent combination of advanced education and experience may be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
Interested applicants please apply with an updated CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
Data Analytics, Statistics, Troubleshooting
Healthcare, Pension, Flexitime