Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers opportunities for career development and growth? At Harmonics, we have a great opportunity for a Business Support Specialist to join our team.
Harmonics are an indigenous Irish People Change business supporting organisations and their people with a range of services including Organisation Change & Leadership Development, Career Management and Executive Coaching, Outplacement and Recruitment. We are passionate about making a difference, ambitious and innovative, while not forgetting to have fun along the way.
Based at our Limerick office and reporting into the General Manager, in this role you will provide recruitment process support to our Talent Acquisition Team, provide business support to the Harmonics Management Team and you will also be responsible for office administration.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Recruitment Process Support
Providing support to Harmonics Talent Acquisition Team with recruitment activities for our clients including:
- Posting roles on Search Websites, social media and Harmonics website
- Providing documentation to candidates e.g. job descriptions, interview preparation notes etc.
- Liaising between candidates and clients to schedule interviews, assessment tests, medicals etc.
- Conducting candidate reference checks to meet client requirements
- Ensuring effective management and timely updating of Recruitment Candidate Database
- Review and improve recruitment automation / software, with a view to making the recruitment process more efficient, accurate and consistent
Business Support – Harmonics Management Team
Proactively supporting the Harmonics Team with programmes, assignments and initiatives including support with:
- Client programme activities e.g., programme scheduling, room bookings etc.
- Management of CRM database
- Delivery of Business development, marketing initiatives and client campaigns
- Preparation of client proposals, programme notes etc.
The role will have a strong process improvement focus, supporting the business to streamline current processes and procedures and maximising the use of IT and available technologies to do so.
- Office Administration
- Meet and greet visitors and provision of phone support to the wider team
- Management of third-party relationship suppliers including with IT, Phone and Broadband providers ensuring efficient and cost-effective service delivery
- Office General Admin incl. Office Supplies, Post etc.
Education / Skills Required
- Diploma/Degree Qualification in Human Resource Management and/or CIPD certification
- 1 + yrs Administrative experience with good organisational skills
- Strong systems experience and some knowledge of HR practices and processes
- IT savvy with an interest in new work technologies
- Ability to manage varied tasks simultaneously, working effectively and proactively as a team member and on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional telephone manner
·Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite and database systems
- Have good attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
recruitment support Administration business support hr support