Corporate Finance Executive
This is a newly created and key role within the team. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer
- Collaborate closely with the COO, leadership team and Board in executing the organisation’s strategy and to develop and build out an investment portfolio.
- Develop/Analyse financemodels for significant capital projects that will evaluate project returns, internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV), payback, etc.
- Provide decision support around capital projects/strategic initiatives including acquisitions
- Identify real estate investment opportunities with suitable funding solutions and implement with appropriate funding partners.
- Build and maintain a network of relationships across real estate agents, individual land or property owners, private investors, institutional investors, banks and credit fund debt providers.
- Management of financial transactions with a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Influence and persuade key stakeholders on each side of every transaction to complete a profitable deal for all parties
- Ensuring corporate governance / accountabilities are fully complied with
- Risk management
- 3rd level degree and Professional Accounting Accreditation (ACA, ACCA, etc)
- 8 years+ experience, ideally in a “corporate finance” orientated role.
- Exposure to the property development, real estate, housing/construction or banking sector would be an advantage.
- A proven track record in deal origination and transaction management and a demonstrable focus on delivering set revenue targets within the Corporate Finance team
- Knowledge / experience of debt financing / construction finance / project finance
- Numeracy and financial analysis skills
- Scenario planning and financial forecasting
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance and Public Procurement processes
- Problem solving skills; Project Management skills
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Relationship management skills; negotiation skills
- Effective team player
- Self-motivated; critical thinking; high-performing; diligent
- Presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint