Our client a leading Medical Devices company based in Limerick has an exciting opportunity for a number of Customer Pricing Communications Representatives to join the team on a temporary contract. If you speak any of the following languages English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Swedish or Norwegian this may be the role for you.
The Customer Pricing Communications Representative is responsible for working with the Divisions & the Tenders Team, to ensure pricing is processed and communicated to the customers within set deadlines. This role is also responsible to act as first point of contact if any pricing queries arise due to these pricing updates.
- Maintain accurate Pricing files for historical & reference purposes.
- Prepare & send agreed written price confirmation to the Customer and follow through where possible to support the receipt from customer of acceptance of price renewal for coming year.
- Update List Pricing on the system as necessary / confirmed by the customer.
- Ensure that all pricing modifications are updated to allow clean order entry
- Act as first point of contact if any pricing queries arise due to pricing updates.
- Ensure that the Company brand and image is communicated in a positive and consistent manner to all customers, both external and internal.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Ensure that Companies Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Companies behalf.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Experience or knowledge of Pricing, Tenders or Public Procurement advantageous.
- Fluency in two European languages at a business level, including English.
- Excellent written skill in the relevant languages.
- Excellent organisational & prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & towards tight deadlines.
- Attention to details, with clerical speed & accuracy.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong customer focus (Internal & External).
- Positive attitude and proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy: Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office; Experience of Pricing& Tenders Software advantageous.
- Flexible start time to accommodate European time zone