Management of customer inquiries and single contract conclusion
- Acceptance and coordination of customer inquiries.
- Develop, issue and negotiate proposals, including calculation and coordination with product lines
- Negotiate and conclude single contracts
- All customer communication, engine shipment management
- Prepare Engine inductions and/ or field interventions for in field activities
- Coordination of induction dates and field team events
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Check and coordinate work scope with customer supported by engineering
- Internal order management into repair stations with work scope, cost, quality and turnaround time coordination
- Open, control and close Repair Orders for Repair Stations
- Event status monitoring and reporting towards customer
- Clarification and coordination of technical and commercial issues (e.g. work scope extensions, parts exchange offers, parts replacements etc.)
- Coordination / submission of maintenance records
- preparation of the invoices for the invoicing process
- Check, control and release partial, final and supplemental invoices
- management of invoice disputes
- preparation of credit notes
- customer relationship management (feedback management, customer visits, event review meetings etc.)
- Support in the management of outstanding invoices.
- Analysis calculation of event profits/losses
The candidate should essentially fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the role, Master’s degree preferred
- Problem solving ability in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team player.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work under sustained pressure in a most competitive environment.
- Ambitious, motivated, energetic, enthusiastic self-starter who can work on their own initiative.
- Ability to identify business issues and barriers.
- Ability to work with all levels within the company.
- Willingness to travel as per business requirement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.