The function of the Customer Service Representative is to efficiently provide the customer with accurate information and support, including sales quotes, order progressing and provision of customer service metrics.
- Point of contact for designated Customer Accounts as directed by Sales Manager.
- Respond to customer queries and provide designated customers with status reports on the appointed day as required by each customer.
- Provide timely acknowledgement of customer repair orders, where required.
- Provide customers with Non Serviceable Material Reports (NSMR) and liaise with the Quality department in the dispositioning of Customer NSMR material as required.
- Initiate customer complaint and warranty alerts and process customer complaints, liasing in- house with Production, Quality, and Engineering departments as required.
- Update ERP System when customer proposals are revised and update to production teams.
- Liaise with Customers regarding subcontract orders.
- Provide support to production on ERP system queries.
- Month end review of invoicing and shipments report with Sales Manager and assist in defining, planning, and implementing specific programs to improve customer service support.
- Support Sales Managers on Specific Projects
- Perform other tasks within the Customer Service function and other functions as requested.
The candidate must be capable of understanding customer needs and take a proactive approach to meeting Customer Services requirements.
Qualifications / Skills
- Previous experience of working in a customer service / support role is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A 3rd level business qualification is desirable
- Highly motivated, pro-active and confident person eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative and as a key member of the Customer Service Team
- Highly Motivated and capable of being Flexible around meeting requirements of customer service department
- Personable / approachable style