Harmonics is Ireland’s leading people management organisation. We partner with our clients to future proof their organisation and people through change. In the past number of years our business has expanded beyond a core focus on outplacement, recruitment and executive coaching. New aspects of our business offer include organisation change and leadership development. We continue to evolve our world class capability.
Enjoying excellent customer relationships, we are now seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing /Communications Executive with a minimum of two years relevant experience to help us further grow awareness of who we are and insights into the services we offer.
The role we envisage is initially set up on a 12-month contract basis. Upon completion, there is scope for the contract to be extended or for the role to be made permanent. Flexibility exists around both working arrangements, including remote / hybrid working, and also on how the working week and hours are structured.
Overview of Role
Working with our leadership and wider team, you will manage the development and implementation of our marketing and communications strategy.
You will be passionate about engagement and storytelling, with a strong capability in lead generation, CRM technologies, digital marketing and social media
At the outset, there will be agreed plan in place focusing on specific projects and campaigns around stakeholder engagement, demand marketing, content creation, digital marketing and wider communications.
Your goal will be to implement and advance the marketing communications plan, while building our engagement with our target markets. You will be comfortable developing leads and generating revenue opportunities which contribute to business growth plans.
Key focus areas will be:
- Manage Harmonics presence across all relevant social and digital channels, implementing an effective plan to clearly position Harmonics corporate brand and individual business services
- Actively manage key social media including but not limited to Blog; LinkedIn; Facebook, Mailchimp; YouTube; Google+
- Use social and web analytics tools to monitor key trends and conversations to be part of. Test and measure effectiveness of tactics, find out what works well and build and refine best practice
- Manage, update and continually review all website content and visuals including, stories, case studies, video, infographics and design (with third party providers as required)
- Optimise SEO and pro-active use of website analytics
- As appropriate, devise Google Ad-Words and online advertising strategies.
Marketing and Engagement Activity
- Maintain all database contacts focusing on our key audiences, including; C-suite executives, HR personnel, professional service organisations and past programme participants
- Manage our CRM system continually updating and interrogating data
- Pro-active client communication and online event creation and activation to support thought leadership
- Develop speaking engagements and conferences presentation opportunities
- Seek out issues and conversations for Harmonics to be associated with in the media and gather statistics in support of these
- Ensure regular news flow across all channels
- With external partners, manage the production and improvement of all marketing collateral including on-line, presentations and brochures and other materials.
You will have the creative ability and technical know how to make a real impact from day one. With relevant qualifications and two years’ experience likely in the areas of digital marketing and content development, you will be comfortable with or capable to upskill and oversee broader multi- media activity supported by external consultants.
You will relish the opportunity and scope to advance an established business through smart and impactful communications. You will understand how to engage in relevant conversations both on and offline. Capable of working on your own you will be detail orientated and thrive from interacting with the senior team and partnering with them to create compelling output and outcomes. A strategic thinker seeking an opportunity to be part of a highly professional and welcoming culture and yet work where you want to be.