An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Employee Services & Payroll Team Member
Your new role will include:
- Use case management software to capture, investigate and respond within timescales to queries (employee, business, HR).
- Provide support to HR including issuing of contracts to new entrants to the business.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders, scheduling and participating in regular meetings with active close out of agreed actions.
- Monitor and report on trends with a view to identifying corrective action to proactively eliminate recurring issues which are giving rise to repetitive queries and or concerns for employees.
- As a reliable and proactive partner, provide key service support to HR including, internal movers capture and system updating, employee set up on Oracle HR, employee support services and leaver processing.
- Process all fortnightly payrolls.
- Ensure compliance requirements (Revenue – PAYE, PRSI, USC, other and Pensions) are dealt with correctly and timely.
- Process and manage pension activity including set up, pension queries and pension reporting.
- Manage day to day relationship with pension administrators and other third-party benefit providers
- Participate in team meetings providing input to decisions and discussions, this extends across the broader Shared Services team and co-located HR teams.
- Demonstrate commitment to the company and Shared Services vision, purpose and goals
- Actively identify and participate on training and development requirements and opportunities to enable a fully cross functional team and ensure continuity of service to all customers.
What you will need to succeed:
- IPASS qualification is desirable
- Experience in a technical capacity on Oracle E-Business Suite 12i is also required
- Excellent analytical skills and software experience (Oracle, SharePoint, MS Office)
- Demonstrated system administration knowledge
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to work in pressurised environment
- Ability to work on own initiative work well within a team
- Proactive query handling / issue resolution displaying excellence in customer service
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and handle conflicting priorities
- Possess a positive, flexible work attitude
- Limitless commitment to continual improvement and customer service