Our client offers a broad spectrum of career opportunities for committed team players to take on exciting challenges and responsible roles in a whole range of different areas – all focusing on the future of fascinating aviation technology.
Your New Role;
The Engine Operations Center (EOC) is the main entry port for all engine maintenance event inquiries to the repair station by the Customer Service Management
The EOC Coordinator is the responsible key role for the coordination of the technical event accomplishment. This includes event planning, event monitoring and reporting of Mobile Engine Service events, performed in the Repair Station or InFIELD by an Airline Support Team (AST).
This role reports to the Repair Station Manager and/or Operations Manager.
- Point of contact to co-ordinate information flow for assigned inquiries/inducted/completed events with all related departments (Customer Service , Production, Engineering, Material & Logistics and Quality)
- Point of contact for production Airline Support Teams in the field
- Coordination of approvals, material/parts availability, manpower & tooling availability
- Responsible for event monitoring and communication to necessary groups/individuals
- Organize and handover work package (job cards,…) for events to the production
- Coordinate travel arrangements, travel requirements and material/tooling shipping for On Site/AST events
- Daily event status communication to related departments & customers
- Collect event data in preparation for invoicing
- Availability to be on call after hours for Airline Support Teams in the field & AOG customer requests (according to a pre-agreed schedule)
- Performs other duties as assigned, eg. Special assignments, participate in or lead projects
What you will need to succeed
- Degree in Engineering. (Preferably: Production or Industrial Engineering).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability to organize, plan and manage multiple priorities and events simultaneously.
- Strong team player and ability to work under sustained pressure.
- Keen attention to detail
- Problem solving mindset.
- Energetic, enthusiastic self-starter who can work on their own initiative.
- IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, Teams, Excel)
What you will get in return
- Medical Insurance, for spouse and children up to 18 years of age
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance cover
- Discounted flight options
- Employee Assistance Programme (provided by VHI)
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Career Development and Training