The EOC Coordinator is responsible to manage event preparation, planning, and work in progress status for technical aircraft engine repair projects taking place both “InStation” and also at “InField” locations.
This role reports to the Repair Station Manager and/or Operations Manager.
- Production preparation and planning.
- Technical engine event management.
- Maintaining internal and external specialized computer production planning tools.
- Maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Data.
- Point of contact to co-ordinate the information flow for Event inquiries/inducted and completed. Point of contact for production InField teams.
- Production Liaison for Customer Service.
- Coordination of necessary Regulatory approvals.
- Daily event status communication to related departments.
- Organize and handover work package (job cards,…) to production.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, travel requirements and material/tooling shipping for InField .
- Collect event data in preparation for invoicing
- Availability to be on call after hours for Airline Support Teams in the field & AOG customer requests (according to a pre-agreed schedule)
- Performs other duties as assigned, eg. Special assignments, participate in or lead projects
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be able to read and understand engineering instructions
- Must be able to navigate OEM Technical Engine manuals
- Strong Microsoft excel, Microsoft word skills
- Strong ability to organize, plan and manage multiple priorities and events simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player and ability to work under sustained pressure.
- Keen attention to detail
Specific qualifications include
- Degree in Engineering. (Preferably: Production or Industrial Engineering).
- Previous experience in engine or aircraft MRO preferred
- Past Project management experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Outlook, Word, Excel