The Engine Operations Center (EOC) is the main entry port for all engine maintenance event inquiries to the repair station by the Customer Service Management of our Client.
The EOC Coordinator is the responsible key role for the coordination of the technical event accomplishment.
This includes event planning, event monitoring and reporting of Mobile Engine Service (MES) events, performed in the Repair Station or InFIELD by an Airline Support Team (AST).
This role reports to the Repair Station Manager and/or Operations Manager.
- Coordinate individual MES events (Repair Station and On Site/AST)
- Point of contact to co-ordinate information flow for assigned inquiries/inducted/completed events with all related departments (Customer Service LHT, Production, Engineering, Material & Logistics and Quality)
- Point of contact for production Airline Support Teams in the field
- Coordinate approvals, material/parts availability, manpower & tooling availability
- Responsible for event monitoring and communication to necessary groups/individuals
- Organise and handover work package (job cards,…) for MES events to the production
- Coordinate travel arrangements, travel requirements and material/tooling shipping for On Site/AST events
- Daily event status communication to related departments & customers
- Collect event data in preparation for invoicing
- Available to be on call after hours for Airline Support Teams in the field & AOG customer requests (according to a pre-agreed schedule)
- Perform other duties as assigned, eg. Special assignments, participate in or lead projects
- The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree in Engineering. (Preferably: Production or Industrial Engineering).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability to organize, plan and manage multiple priorities and events simultaneously.
- Strong team player and ability to work under sustained pressure.
- Keen attention to detail
- Problem solving mindset.
- Energetic, enthusiastic self-starter who can work on their own initiative.
- IT knowledge (Microsoft Office, Teams, Excel)
- Ability to work with all levels of the company
- Willingness to travel internationally as per business requirements
- Previous experience in engine MRO preferred
- Disciplined approach to work (standardized, structured) and must be proactive in implementing positive change.
- Must be self-driven and be capable of working with peer group to reach agreed management positions.