Our client, a leading medical device company based in Limerick currently has an opportunity for an Event Management Specialist fluent in French to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Serve as part of the central event management team for internal and external events.
- Use knowledge of best practices and expertise to create exceptional event experiences.
- Establish and maintain key business partner relationships, to ensure global expectations are being met.
- Oversee Suppliers’ proposals and contracts to maximize the value and impact of events.
- Understand the strategy behind, and planning and execution of all event types.
- Understand the company’s business and brand strategy.
- Support the Business’s strategy by facilitating event environments that build customer relationships and engage employees.
- Proficient use of event-specific tools, software, hardware and mobile apps
- Coordinate various aspects of event management including but not limited to: exhibit design, exhibit floor planning, audio/ visual hardware and furniture rentals, catering, entertainment, event logistics and lead generation.
- Maintain accurate files for reference and audit purposes.
- Consult with customers on lessons learned, recommendations for improvement, cost/benefit analysis and return on objectives.
- Understand country-specific compliance and legal requirements related to interactions with Healthcare Professionals, and prepare and submit relevant documentation to the appropriate functions / departments in accordance with them.
- Travel to events to provide on-site event support and execution as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Fluency in French essential
- Degree in Marketing/Event Management preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as a team player.
- High initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
- Fluency in English is essential; fluency in another European language at business level is desirable for this role.
- Willingness and availability to travel on Company business.