Our Client an exciting Clean Technology focused start-up has a requirement for a proactive, solution-focused Quality Engineer to join the team and support the initial start-up Manufacturing build of our technology. The successful candidate will be joining a team alongside renowned industry leaders in a young, fast growing Clean Tech Company.
Supporting the start-up Operations & Engineering team through the provision of strong design & technical Engineering support to our growing customer base across Ireland and the UK
- Service and maintain remotely or onsite, systems installed and supported by the business.
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Repair, modify and test electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment associated with our product offering.
- Controlling and coordinating, with the Engineering Team, the daily workload to ensure maximum efficiency and utilisation while maintaining successful SLA % and customer satisfaction levels.
- Produce timely and accurate service-related reports.
- Ensure all service support calls are attended to promptly and within set Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Ensure all company equipment is properly maintained and in good working order at all times throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure full compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental guidelines.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Trade qualification essential with level 7 in Engineering a distinct advantage.
- 3 – 5 years Mechanical design and/or machine build experience.
- Previous Installation and Qualification of machinery and equipment in customer sites.
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems fault finding and repair
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Capable multi-tasker who can work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative
- Team Player
- Full clean driving licence.
- Strong customer service skills with ability to interact confidently and professionally with system end users/customers.
- Effective communicator.