Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join their team based in Limerick. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday. This can be hybrid.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to add value, gain experience and develop their career in a multinational environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working as part of a small finance team, the key responsibilities of this role will include:
? Accounts Payable (Ireland and UK entities)
- Process invoices as received both from third party and intercompany suppliers on the SAP ERP system.
- Prepare invoices for monthly payment run and posting of payments to the GL.
- Maintain purchase order logbook and ensure all relevant delivery documents are received.
- Resolve all AP related queries both internally and with external vendors.
- Maintain and process all employee expense claims and arrange payment on a weekly basis on the Concur Expenses system.
- Administration of the company credit card
- Administer and reconcile petty cash.
? Bank Reconciliation
- Ownership of other AP related tasksBank Reconciliations.
- Reconciling and posting to bank GL accounts on a weekly basis.
- Assisting Financial Accountant with cash-flow forecasting on an ongoing basis.
- Assisting with Accounts receivable and credit control.
- Monitoring weekly shipments and preparing weekly invoices for a key customer along with finalising monthly invoice in conjunction with the Financial Accountant.
- Provision of information to Financial Accountant for accurate cost of sales reporting.
- Downloading information from internal systems to ensure completeness and accuracy of invoicing.
- Assisting with the preparation and posting to the GL of sales invoices as required.
- Ensuring all sales are recorded in accordance with the company’s Revenue recognition policy.
? Month End process
- Posting a list of prescribed month end journals to SAP
- Reconciling creditors statements to General ledger
- Assisting with completion and filing of reconciliations for prescribed balance sheet accounts for review by Financial Controller in a timely manner at month end
- Preparing schedules and answering queries from both internal and external auditors
- Various other ad hoc requests as determined by the Financial Controller in conjunction with Corporate requests.
? The successful candidate will:
- Be capable of acting on own initiative while integrating with a team to ensure that all corporate deadlines are met.
- Have a strong working knowledge of in Microsoft products particularly Excel.
- Possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the use of an ERP system is advantageous but not required as full training will be provided. (They use the SAP ERP system.)
- Display a high level of integrity.
- Accounting Technician qualification would be desirable, but a candidate with a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role would also be considered.
- Have fluent English.