Harmonics Financial Limited is a niche, boutique Financial Services firm based in Castletroy. As part of the Harmonics Group which includes Harmonics Recruitment, Harmonics Career Crafting and Harmonics Money, we have grown from strength to strength over the past number of years and as part of our continued success we are currently recruiting for the role of Financial Services Co-ordinator.
This is a full time and permanent position based in Castletroy.
Reporting into the Client Services Manager, the successful candidate will be a part/fully qualified QFA and have previous experience in proposals (life assurance, investment and pensions) client services and compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, fast paced and innovative company with a bright future.
- Manage all aspects of compliance documentation
- Manage a pipeline of proposals (i.e. life assurance, investment and pension proposals) from submitting proposals to policy issue
- Liaise with Life companies re proposals and existing business
- Administrative support: Filing/coping/scanning/indexing/post/stationary ordering
- Professionally respond to client queries
- Complete follow up calls
- Diary management/scheduling appointments/booking meeting rooms
- Send meeting confirmation emails to clients
- Ensure up to date application forms etc. are available
- Updating Broker CRM
- Co-ordinate projects with other areas of the business
- Invoicing – creating invoices and managing commission statements
- Financial Reviews – editing and updating format
- Create and edit PowerPoint Presentations
- Part (with a view to completing) or Fully QFA
- Experience 3 -5 years
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Keen to attention to detail
- Sensitivity to confidential data.