We have a temporary opportunity for approx. 8-10 weeks for an experienced HR Administrator to provide support to our recruitment team at Harmonics.
- Posting roles on Search Websites, social media and Harmonics website
- Liaising between candidates and clients to schedule interviews, medicals etc.
- Providing documentation to candidates e.g., job descriptions, interview preparation notes etc.
- Conduct candidate reference checks to meet client requirements
- Ensure efficient and timely set-up of temporary workers in accordance with client process
- Accurate preparation of contracts, together with associated materials, and ensuring timely sign-off by candidate
- Maintenance of accurate and up to date records / files of Temp Workers documents, employment records etc.
- Support Talent Acquisition Specialists and Client on ad-hoc matters that arise with regard to Temps e.g., On-Site / Online Reviews with Temps, forwarding client correspondence to Temps etc.
- Uploading all relevant CVs onto Recruitment Database
- Ensuring effective management of Recruitment Database -> candidate record cards kept up to date, accurate tagging of CVs etc.
- Maintenance in accordance with GDPR policy
- Provide ad-hoc support as required to the Harmonics Team e.g., marketing initiatives and campaigns, preparation of presentations etc.
- Provision of phone support- screening calls and directing to the relevant person
- Diploma/Degree in Business or HR or related area
- 2-3 years + experience within an office environment essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills essential