Our client, a leading company based in Clare, currently has an opportunity for a HR Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position, and the role will have site responsibilities for the strategic leadership of all aspects of HR Management.
The successful candidate will serve as an advisor and counsel to Senior Management as well as coaching other members of the local management team to help them achieve business goals through effective human resource talent strategies and practices and human resource partnership needed for decision-making and effective management of both union and staff relations.
The Human Resources Manager will focus on developing a strong associate engagement position that facilitates open communication with leadership, advancement of the associate value proposition and educates associates on how they contribute to enterprise-wide goals.
This role will manage a team that own the coordination and implementation of HR processes, policies and programs regarding recruitment, retention, organization development, talent development, associate engagement, immersion/on-boarding, succession planning, retention, management training, compensation & benefits, general affairs and manage a variety of HR Projects.
In addition the HR leader will support HR initiatives designed to build a compliant, competitive and cost effective HR function. Lead HR processes, initiatives and day to day activities. Partner with business leaders on planning and implementing reorganizations, and culture/change initiatives. Manage special HR projects to achieve desired outcomes. Develop HR programs and deliver on key HR metrics that impact organizational effectiveness such as:
- Performance & Talent Management
- Talent Management
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Relations/Grievance
- Compensation & Benefits
- General Affairs
- BA/BS Degree and 9 years of HR experience. Or Masters Degree with 7 years experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of human resources employment law, trends and the ability to benchmark & network.
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to influence and build trusted partnerships at all levels
- Proven track record of delivering high performance through consulting & coaching, with experience working directly with senior leaders
- Highly effective at handling complex employee relations issues
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful delivery
- Experience working in Medical/Pharma industry and a large US multi-national environment a plus
For more information on this position and a full job spec interested candidates should apply online and a member of the Harmonics team will be in touch
All applicants should be eligible to work in Ireland