Harmonics are currently recruiting for an Inventory/Supply Chain Specialist for a company based in Carlow and will likely be a mix of remote and site based. The role is based with a company at start up stage and would suit someone who can work independently and can develop the role.
Purpose of the Role:
- Support the site by ensuring consistent, planned flow of materials to and from the Business, while ensuring all compliance standards are achieved.
- Ensure all inventory and logistics movements are recorded accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Implement and drive Supply Chain strategies and efficiencies.
- Support the Finance and Supply Chain Manager in the development and implementation of robust internal inventory controls and process.
- Support the Finance and Supply Chain Manager in the development and implementation of Order Planning process around standard lead times and minimum stock level
- Liaise with operations team on a weekly basis (production planning meetings) to ensure plans are on track and be able to flex to achieve best possible solution.
- Ensure sufficient stock levels at all times in conjunction with Procurement Dept.
- Monitor and record all deliveries
- Carry out weekly and monthly stock takes dependent on inventory type.
- Weekly, monthly and annual stock reporting.
- Recording of all inventory transformation during Product Activities
- Recording of inventory loss during transformational activities.
- Monthly Reconciliation of Inventory between System and Warehouse Operator Systems.
- Management of 3rd Party Warehouse Data
- Reconciliation of all offsite liquid stock storage.
- Schedule all product deliveries in a timely manner
- Generate all warrants associated with all product movements
- File and catalogue all returned warrants
- Liaise with external warehouses for product delivery
- Recording System Transfer of Filled Products to relevant warehouse
- Recording System Transfer of Aged Products between relevant warehouse locations
- Liaise with Parent Company logistics department in sending of export and logistics documentation.
- Customs and Excise Reporting associated with Inventory Movements.
- Forecasting and Support
- Cask Availability and Profile Reporting
- Liquid Inventory Reporting and Forecasting
Education & Experience:
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a Supply Chain/Logistics role – DGSA qualification desirable.
- Experience with an Oracle based ERP system desirable.
- Strong relationship building skills and management skills with a high degree of responsiveness, and integrity.
- Professionally persistent in achieving deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written), with attention to detail.
- Strong understanding and ability to ensure standards and processes of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, data extraction and ability to run reports, most notably Excel