Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Limerick us currently looking for an IT/Operational Technology Staff Engineer to join their expanding team. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Essential Duties:
Responsible for the overseeing the Service Providers, for quality of Service as it related to IOPS.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest level of service availability and efficiency as benchmarked against industry standards and consistent with enterprise goals and constraints.
- Maintains high performing operational service support functions for support of operational “Run” activities for the IOPS business.
- Responsible for compliance, OT security and effective delivery of OT related Services and systems throughout the business.
- IOPS IT Operations Support will provide oversight of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Oversee Patching, Infrastructure Lifecycle, Day to Day IT Operations Support activities at the OT layer.
- Monitors, controls and supports service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Accountable for the quality of the end to end service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
- Drives internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Works with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
- Provides regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering
- Requires 5+ years of experience delivering IT/OT services to business or consumers with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience of large scale outsourced managed services
- Experience managing service contracts, from a service and financial perspective required
- Strong GxP experience and proven experience managing in highly regulated environments required
- Service Management or support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Deep experience with ITIL disciplines
- Experience with operating systems (Microsoft Windows & Linux) Citrix, Data Domain, VMAX
- Experience with monitoring and security tools such as Splunk , Claroty and next Gen OT tools.
For more information on this position please send an updated CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.