Our client, a leading multinational based in Limerick, currently has an opportunity for a Labelling Specialist to join their team. This is a 1 year contract position offering an excellent salary and benefits package
- Takes full ownership, in direction and management of end-to-end labelling/packaging project activities for networks.
- Acts as the single point of contact pertaining to all labelling/packaging activities, processes, timelines and critical path tasks.
- Leads collaboration between Zones/Markets and sites and external vendors to compile all relevant information needed to accurately develop artworks for packaging components.
- Manages schedules reflective of business needs adapting according to pivots and shifts in business priorities.
- Allocates labelling development tasks and activities accordingly, monitoring progress against targets.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all artworks for labelling/packaging for networks.
- Application of Quality Assurance processes at appropriate stages of the development process, to verify content and technical accuracy ensuring better, faster project completion.
- Accountable for ensuring highest level of labelling compliance is maintained.
- Expert in heavily regulated Zone/Market environments as well as procedures for submission to Market Regulatory bodies and/or other Market authorities to facilitate label registration success.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in artwork development in a labelling/packaging setting.
- Experience in content labelling, content editing and quality control, and document management in a heavily regulated industry.
- In-depth/Expert knowledge of areas including but not limited to printing and print finishing processes, colour management and electronic file structures. Experience with Primary, secondary and tertiary packaging development. Proficiency in Adobe product platforms (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop). Proven ability to work in a quickly changing global environment and to be a creative problem solver.
- Ability to use and implement statistical and data analysis tools to make data driven decisions.