Harmonics are currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Specialist to join a leading IT company based in Limerick. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Proactively collaborate with Group stakeholders to diagnose learning and organisational capability development needs and design, develop and deploy a selection of development strategies and initiatives to support business needs, training and professional development
- Design, lead and execute leadership and management development strategies and programs that support the delivery of our training strategy
- Develop and lead Company Graduate program
- Responsible for IDA Training Grant & Budget Management
- Proactively engage with external vendors to explore new innovative development and learning offerings
- Develop an annual training and development plan to assist in meeting business objectives and to support continuous learning and development of employee skillsets and expertise.
- Creating a coaching culture in the organisation
- Monitoring how effectively learning has been transferred to employees.
- Work collaboratively with external stakeholders, training providers and bodies establishing requirement for external solutions to ensure our plans are future focused and cost effective
- Develop appropriate metrics that evaluate and report on the impact of organisational development and learning programs
- Work with QA and HR to identify and ensure completion of compliance Training, company policies and procedures Training & Mandatory Training
- Identify site H&S training needs and deliver training sessions for employees and management as required;
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field, preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of directly related work experience in a Learning and Development Specialist role
- Strong experience in performing training needs assessments, L&D strategy development and Execution.
- Experience in designing and developing training policy training.
- Proficient in design and developing Virtual Instructor Led training and blended learning solutions.
Interested candidates should apply now with their updated CV or give us a call for a confidential discussion
All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland