Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Limerick is currently recruiting for an experienced Logistics Manager to join their expanding team. This is a full time, permanent position offering and excellent salary and benefits package.
Responsible for Supply Logistics operations provided by Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL) in a cGMP environment.
As a Logistics Manager a typical day might include the following:
- Lead day to day operations involving 3PL ensuring all EHS and cGxP requirements are met.
- Support the Inventory Management process within 3PL providers.
- Ensure all 3PL providers deliver logistics operations such as transportation and warehouse activities, which meet Compliance and Safety Performance requirements in a cGMP environment.
- Prepares reports for senior management by collecting, analysing, and summarising data for various key performance indicators.
- Ensure all 3PL providers are aligned with current and future business needs.
- Work in cross-functional teams with company and Third Party Providers to deliver outstanding results associated with Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety.
- Lead and Maintain positive relationships with all 3PL providers.
- Responsible for 3PL performance to all requirements ensuring delivery of significant metric targets as agreed per SOW.
This role might be for you if:
- You can adapt and promote the IOPS culture
- You work strong as an independent as well as in a team setting
- You can lead multiple, ambitious projects and changing priorities while working extended hours when necessary
- You have excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- To be considered for this role, you must have a BA/BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Information Studies or Computer Science. We also need a candidate with 8 years plus of proven experience in business systems, supply chain management or equivalent combination of education and experience. GxP regulated experience is helpful and Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
Interested candidates just apply online with their updated CV. For more information, please give us a call for a confidential discussion.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland