Our client, a manufacturer based in Limerick currently has an opportunity for Machine Operators to join their expanding team. This is a permanent position on the Evening shift. The working Hours are: 4.15 pm – 12:45 am, Monday to Thursday & 3.15 pm – 10.45 pm on Fridays.
- Produce precision components using Laser/press
- Load and modify CNC programs, to ensure optimal performance of the
- Adjusting Machine Parameters to increase quality and
- Conduct scheduled machine cleaning and
- Form bespoke steel parts to various customer specifications & quality standards (ISO9001).
- Carrying out detailed inspection of goods for compliance to customer
- Operate secondary tools (angle grinders, polishing and mitre saw ) as necessary.
- Preparing all shipping documentation and labelling prior to
- Loading and off-loading of different materials, using overhead cranes and
- Collaborate with profile engineers and team leaders in identifying and resolving problems.
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy and maintains a strong safety
- Always maintain a safe work environment complying with Health & Safety and Operational
- Excellent computer literacy essential, with experience in CNC programming
- Ability to understand and interpret 2D & 3D Auto Cad
- Comfortable using engineering measuring
- Ability to perform basic mathematical
- Mechanically minded with experience in machine maintenance an
- Multitasking ability in a fast-paced
- Forklift Licence and / or experience in driving machinery or heavy goods vehicles an
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing
- Fluent English essential with good written and verbal
- Previous experience in working within a steel or heavy machinery industry
- Must be Physically fit to work in an environment that involves continuous lifting/moving of Stainless & Mild steel sheets and steel components (approx. 25 Kg’s).
- Be honest, trusting and respectful of customers and colleagues at all times
- Possess a strong work ethic with a “can do”
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
Interested candidates should apply online and a member of the Harmonics team will be in touch.