Harmonics are hiring for a renowned MNC based in Clare for a Maintenance Technician (Electrical) to join their team on the Night Shift. The individual must be a qualified electrician and experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus but not essential. If you would like to join a company that offers an excellent working environment and offers great training and competitive benefits package – contact us now.
Position Title: Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
Hours of Work Mon- Thur 12.30pm to 8.30am
Friday 10.30pm to 7.30am
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out corrective, preventative and improvement maintenance on equipment / utilities
- Closely monitor line and machine performance and support Production Teams in Achieving Targets through use of appropriate tools
- Troubleshoot electrical, PC’s, and PLC, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Repair and improve existing processes to optimize output
- Involvement in or Lead process improvement teams
- Assist with new equipment installation
- Diagnose technical faults using PLC programmes
- Input to and carry out Preventive & Predictive Maintenance routines across production and facilities equipment
- Use of CMMS system, including updating update of preventative maintenance routines and work instructions as necessary
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
- Relevant third level engineering qualification or a time served apprenticeship in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in a high volume, highly automated regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience in electrical / automation & control
- Multiskilled / cross skilled ethos
- Good communication skills
Previous experience in supporting projects or improvement initiatives
You must be eligible to work in Ireland