Our Multinational Healthcare Client based in the Midwest has an urgent requirement for a Manufacturing Scientist. This role would suit someone at a junior or Senior level who is available for an initial 6 mth contract (hybrid)
- Support all assigned Projects for the Value analysis team.
- Support and deliver minor/moderate design changes in accordance with corporate design change procedures and within agreed timeframes and delivery updates on project status
- Provide support to other groups on site including Operations, Procurement and Product Management.
- Work on projects and interface with other functions to support the daily value stream activities in supporting customer needs and delivering savings to the Organisation.
- Ensure that daily management is set up to track the progress of projects and support activities to ensure projects are effectively set up and meet their timelines.
- To implement operational activities for cost reduction projects
- Ensuring that all these activities are performed in a manner that ensures compliance with the relevant policy, procedures, regulatory authorities and GMP.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry or Science related area with experience at a junior Scientist or Senior Scientist level within an FDA regulated company
- Proven problem investigation and problem solving skills are essential.
- A good working understanding of cGMP and ISO/FDA requirements.
- Must be available for an initial 6 mth contract that may go longer term
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland