Our Multinational Aviation Client based in Leinster has a requirement for Engine Mechanics. This role may suit someone who has previously worked as a car mechanic, HGV mechanic or fitter. This company are highly regarded and offer great opportunities and training. A comprehensive benefits package is on offer.
Applicants must hold a European Apprenticeship Certificate of Completion and be open to European travel as part of this role as travel to customer sites is a requirement.
- Guidance, supervision and technical instruction for other Authorized Staff and Trainees within scope of own Authorization.
- Participation on InField Events world wide
- Perform technical competence assessment mechanics and Trainees.
- Read and understand manufacturer maintenance documentation.
- Perform self-reliant removal, installation and inspection tasks on engine/QEC components.
- Take delegated technical decisions and actions to ensure economical and on time performance of maintenance task.
- Perform work according to IQMOVE processes and applicable Maintenance Data.
- Independent / duplicate inspection, FOD inspection
- Support quality department for audit preparation and execution.
- Confirm as Perform and/or Inspect/Sign-Off as SEM within individual Terms of Authorization.
- Perform supervised work outside individual Terms of Authorization
- Must perform Final (Self) Inspection to ensure tasks are performed to the defined standard.
- Certify Taskbundle constituting that all work on the part/component/engine has been performed to the required standard and by duly authorized staff and in compliance with the organization’s processes and approvals.
- Supervision of valid configuration based on previous quality control steps (e.g. conformance kitting check)
- Preparation of Release to Service of Components, Modules and Engines for Release by Certifying Staff
- Supervise and verify new or significant change of workscope, modifications, process, standards, tools, equipment etc.
- Inspect parts for conformity including fabricated parts. Issue Certificate of Conformance if qualified for process.
- Support escalated problem clarification, investigations, verifications
- Supervision of corrective actions. Prepare and support audits and related measures.
- Support quality department by reporting occurrences, FOD checks and quality scans.
- Previous experience working in a technical aviation environment desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working as a car mechanic, hgv mechanic, fitter desirable
- You should be pro-active and eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Attention to detail and a high level of manual dexterity are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team and get along well with other team members
- Problem solving ability in a rapidly changing environment
- Committed to company values and ethics
- Ambitious, motivated, energetic, enthusiastic self-starter who can work on their own initiative.
- Willingness to travel as per business requirement
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Applicants must be fully certified and hold necessary Apprenticeship documents.
Mechanic aircraft technician hgv mechanic Fitter
pension healthcare holidays Travel Allowance