Our client, a leading manufacturer based in Limerick currently has an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers, and in-house
- resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in an engineering role within a similar environment.
- Third Level Qualification (minimum Level 8), in a relevant engineering discipline
- (Mechanical, Precision or Manufacturing).
- Strong ability in reading technical drawings essential.
- Experience in using 2D and 3D modelling software applications.
- Be flexible, dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design
- engineering environment.
- Account ownership and business development skills to manage and develop key
For more information on this position please apply online and a member of the Harmonics team will be in touch