Our client, a manufacturer based in Limerick currently has an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Interpreting and preparing drawings and specifications using AutoCAD and CAD/CAM
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer
- Maintaining accurate records of all process
- At least 3 year experience in an engineering role within a similar
- Third Level Qualification (minimum Level 7), in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical, Precision or Manufacturing).
- Strong ability in reading technical drawings
- Experience in using 2D and 3D modelling software
- Be flexible, dynamic with excellent interpersonal
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering
Interested candidates should apply online and a member of the Harmonics team will be in touch.