Functions as part of the Site Product Supply team, responsible for the oversight of the demand management process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight and management of the demand management process for use in financial, production and strategic planning processes.
- Analysis and demonstrated awareness of current industry standards, trends, and practices.
- Responsible for managing forecasting and demand intake activities associated with commercial, samples and patient support demand Drive and support demand strategy creation, development of enhanced forecasting capabilities and increased ERP systems utilization.
- engage and develop relationships with global senior leadership in Commercial, Finance and Supply Chain Dept.’s.
- Develop and enhance relations with External collaborators and business partners.
- Presenting complex quantitative and market intelligence analysis in a clear, detailed, and measurable manner to all levels of the organization.
- Strive to work independently and continuously seek novel continuous process improvements initiatives.
- Chair and support Demand, Financial Forecast and Supply executive review meetings.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure effective and focused Demand/Planning cycle process.
- Builds and publishes metrics to evaluate overall demand process efficiency.
- Provides mentorship to direct reports, including employee development plans, and champions a healthy work environment where employees feel valued and respected.
- Promotes the achievement of company goals and objectives.
- The position can require 10% travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of E2E Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to lead multiple, sophisticated projects and changing priorities, work extended hours when required, make sound decisions under pressure and work optimally in a team environment.
- Proficiency including MS Office, Excel, Oracle, Rapid Response etc.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to empower and lead a team and supervise and mentor
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate details clearly and effectively.
- Attention to detail, fact-based, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
Education and Experience:
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background with 6-8 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Master’s degree a plus.
Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus.
GMP regulated experience a plus.
APICS or other related purchasing certifications.