We currently have a vacancy for a Payroll Administrator to join the Harmonics Recruitment team on a part time basis.
This role will be remote, 2-3 days per week.
The Payroll Administrator’s duties include the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, processing payroll, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
The suitable candidate would manage the dedicated payroll email account and respond to all queries. They would report directly to the Finance Manager and Recruitment team.
The scope of the role, in summary, would be as follows:
- Reviewing and maintaining the online Timesheet Portal.
- Maintaining the Payroll records on our computerized payroll package (Thesaurus Payroll Manager).
- Preparing fortnightly payroll.
- Providing Payroll reports to Finance Manager to assist in timely preparation of invoices.
The suitable candidate would be a single point of contact for all payroll matters and require the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working with a computerised Payroll.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly Excel.
It is important that the suitable candidate would also:
- Have a very friendly and approachable manner
- Be helpful and good at interacting with people
- Very strong organization skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have good attention to detail