We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with the appropriate level of expertise to lead and manage both our Payroll & Comp/benefit processes to join our HR team on a fixed term 12 month contract.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly payroll across all locations
- Maintain complete, accurate and timely company and employee records based on real time requests in accordance with record keeping requirements.
- Calculation & administration of monthly payroll related deductions
- Manage Employee benefit registrations and records.
- Liaise with HR in relation to new starts, transfers, leavers, comp and benefits changes, and any other employee related changes.
- Management of employee expenses and approval request
- Dealing with any payroll related queries as they arise
- Remain current on new legislation and regulatory rulings impacting payroll within all global locations·
- Ensure Internal Audit requests related to Payroll are met.
- Reconciliation of the Healthcare and Pension schedules on a monthly basis.
- Enrolment of new employees to healthcare and pension plan.
- Manage the Fitness Allowance & Bike to Work tracking system.
Compensation & Benefits/HR:
- Ensure the culture of excellence in performance and meritocracy is aligned with our internal reward and recognition programmes and maintained through best-in-class compensation and benefit practices and systems.
- Ensure our employee value proposition (Base salary, LTI, STI, and benefits) remain competitive for all markets in that we compete for Talent, by ensuring up to-date salary and benefit market data is leveraged and maintained for all roles within the organisation.
- Ensure equity and fairness is maintained in line with markets.
- Ongoing Partnership with the internal Talent Acquisition team to ensure our value proposition remains competitive and attractive for all key talent and roles
- Manage global benefits to ensure the company remains competitive at all times
- Maintain HR and benefit record keeping, ensuring systems are updated and internal or external requests are completed.
- Ongoing management of benefit providers (Pension, Life assurance, health, etc) to ensure competitiveness, compliance, employee communication, records etc, are maintained in accordance with local country standards, compliance, laws and practice.
- Provide proactive, compeling and ongoing communication to both senior leadership, HR and overall management and employees on topics pertaining to future thinking around compensation and benefits.
- Ensure compensation policies and procedure are maintained within the business
- Ensure compensation and benefit practice and processes are maintained and in line with current legislation and stay alert for any pending changes.
- Payroll/IPASS Qualification desirable
- A degree in HR/Business or a related field desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years in payroll and/or Compensation & Benefit required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal capabilities.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail and integrity.
- Demonstrated a strong track record of working with complex payroll systems and dealing with confident information.
- Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative when required
- Good partnership capabilities and has the ability and confidence to provide HR leadership in own area of expertise.