Our Client is a leading European provider of Payroll & HR services with global reach. They employee +4000 employees operate in countries all over Europe and in Mauritius.
Their goal? They bring people solutions to life. So, companies of any size can turn Human Resources into a source of value for the business and the people in it. Our people solutions span the entire employee journey, from getting people paid to attracting, rewarding, and developing talent.
- To deliver a managed payroll service to clients in a professional, friendly, efficient manner leading to continued business retention and growth.
2. To support their colleagues, offering guidance and appropriate assistance as and when necessary.
3. To support and on occasion deputise for the Operations Team Manager (OTM) – liaising and communicating appropriately and effectively with team members, managers, and other contacts alike
1. Experience of working in a volume-based payroll operations environment.
2. Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills using a variety of media dependant on the situation.
3. Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage of Word and Excel
4. Experience in up to date and upcoming changes to payroll legislation. Can actively share updates from payroll sources including ROI and IPASS
5. A visible commitment to quality processes and the ability to challenge and influence change (if necessary) to established procedures.
6. Demonstrable experience within a customer service environment
7. Demonstrable ability to prioritise conflicting workloads
1. Demonstrating signs of Leadership
2. Some supervisory experience e.g., coaching, buddying, training
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, homework, working from other offices, you can organize your own work.