Our Client currently have an opportunity for Payroll Executive to join their company on a Hybrid basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide an effective and efficient Payroll service to our clients and their customers under the governance of their Quality Management System.
- Effectively plan and manage own workload, managing, servicing and delivering clients payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Validating and inputting all data received to agreed deadlines.
- Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run
- Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues.
- Managing all aspects of Tax Year end processing for their customer base
- Communicating effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis
- Identifying opportunities to advise and assist other team members.
- Assisting Operations Team Manager with the coaching and developing of less experienced team members.
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Provision and delivery of their performance statistics to the OTM on a monthly basis to meet team leader reporting requirements.
- Supporting and sharing knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and to achieve the location’s success. This may include providing cover for other team members as and when necessary.
- Recognise and promote opportunities for Added Value Services
- Take responsibility for own personal development plan in line with Company objectives and values
- Payroll experience within a payroll environment
- Demonstrable customer service skills via telephone, and other forms of communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage ideally including Word and Excel
- Run and analyse reports/exports them pre/post live to ensure high levels of payroll accuracy and attention to detail
- High level knowledge of payroll legislation
- Knowledge of Tax, NI, SSP and SMP