- Set the maintenance work scope in cooperation with the Event Operation Center and Customer Service in accordance with the customer requirements
- Drafting / creating / revising Job cards which are used to carry out required maintenance tasks according to approved and actual maintenance data
- Working closely with other disciplines within the operation to ensure effective planning and execution of complex engine repair events or product maintenance campaign events
- Consult and support aircraft maintenance (e.g. Trouble Shooting and for decision of engine changes)
- Recording and reporting of observed engine hardware teardown condition
- Extend manufacturer specifications for engines and modules – limit deviation in individual cases by Change Repair Approval Sheet (CRAS) and / or Supplements (SUP) with support of Design-Engineers – in coordination with engine type specialists
- Accompany primer implementation and development of new on-wing repair procedures
- Provide planning and control data, establish, maintain and improve master data for cost calculation and sequence planning to secure the quality
- Develop, optimize and implement processes in planning and production of engine overhauls
- Carrying out training and instruction as required in order to facilitate the successful implementation of new methods, processes, tools or equipment.
- Thoroughness, accuracy, and attention to detail are key.
- Problem solving ability in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work with all levels within the company.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work under sustained pressure in a most competitive environment.
- Ambitious, motivated, energetic, enthusiastic self-starter who can work on their own initiative.
- Ability to identify business issues and barriers.
- Willingness to travel as per business requirement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
Specific qualifications include
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline i.e. Aeronautical, Mechanical, Industrial or equivalent experience through long-time working in an engine MRO or aircraft related maintenance environment.
Note: experience in engine MRO desirable i.e. Repair, inspection, operations, planning or engineering.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, procedures, tooling and documentation relating to Turbofan Jet engine maintenance.
- Familiar and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite applications, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Willingness and ability to learn new programs or IT applications which are deemed necessary to support developing business needs.