Our client wish to recruit skilled and highly motivated individuals who would like to join our team as Product Leader.
If you would like to be part of our growing, dynamic aviation business, then this could be a good opportunity for you
- Manage the day-to-day running of production process area assigned to ensure on-time delivery of product in line with agreed cost and quality parameters.
- Responsible for the team budget and contributing to achievement of the overall production financial budget.
- Management of the production team to ensure achievement of key indices that include Customer deliveries, labour efficiency, scrap, overtime, absenteeism, and machine downtime, in line with agreed targets.
- Recruitment and development of team personnel
- Setting and achieving key performance metrics for the team
- Manage communications within their production area to ensure all personnel are fully aware of company goals and performance.
- Develop good communications, which lead to team participation with other functions in the organization.
- Provide performance measurement and feedback to production team.
- Develop and manage the production personnel to ensure sufficient skilled labour is in place to meet Production requirements.
- Adhere to all company standards, policies, and procedures including health and safety requirements.
- Develop a climate of employee participation within production.
- Provide leadership and encourage team members taking responsibility.
- Provide the necessary support in the training and development of production operators.
- Work with Engineering and quality on the identification & implementation of productivity improvement programs.
- Facilitate all approved initiatives from other teams which impact on the jobholder’s team
- Ensure partner functions are aware of production requirements in relation to preventative maintenance, new process equipment, personnel, etc, and agree planned delivery to meet company goals
- Driving continuous improvement activities within the area
- Ensure cell is clean and well organized
- Diploma/Degree level or relevant experience
- Experience of leading a team within a production environment
- Demonstrated planning ability
- Ability to work closely with engineering, customer services and other functional departments
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing would be an advantage
- Ability to manage personnel and complex activities.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and barriers
- Diplomacy and negotiating ability.
- Diploma or Certificate in business related subject desirable.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven strong Team leading ability as well as a major contributor to projects and programs.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement through a team using leadership and motivation