JOB PURPOSE: The Production manager is responsible for providing leadership to the production team and will oversee the manufacturing processes to achieve key metrics, such as Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost targets.
- Plan, schedule and process work through all machining sections to ensure all production targets are achieved.
- Schedule work though all machining areas to achieve optimum
- Ensure the achievement of all production KPIs including those related to on-time delivery, customer complaints, defect/scrap rate, labor efficiency, material usage and
- Drive a culture of compliance with the quality system and
- Ensure all standard operating procedures, work instructions and standard work are being followed.
- Maintain good standards of attendance, discipline and work
- Ensure that people management issues are effectively and efficiently resolved in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the performance management, engagement, and career development of staff.
- Ensure safety procedures are adhered to and a high level of safety awareness
- Assist in the revision of relevant department instructions, SOP’s and other documentation as appropriate.
- Ensure that all production operations are fully compliant with Safety and 6S
- Ensure all PM’s are completed in a timely manner and to the correct
- Experience in the medical device manufacturing industry is an
- Demonstrated leadership and people management Must be capable of managing, motivating and coaching individuals.
- Strong communication and inter-personal
- Knowledge of medical device quality standards ISO13485/FDA practices and GMP or similar regulated industry standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of MS Office – Word,