Our client, a Global leading IT Services provider, are seeking a Project Coordinator for a contract term (initial period of 12 months) with specific focus on management of the SLAs, Delivery Team, and increasing recurring revenue.
Act as the first point of contact to manage day to day operational escalations and provide output in relation to delivery of services and achievement of KPIs on multiple accounts. The service output should ultimately result in providing excellent customer service that exceeds expectations of the clients so the business can be sustained and built upon.
This role requires an operational minded person who can deliver process improvement both internally and externally and manage key relationships with suppliers.
The main area of the role is to drive a continuous improvement culture to ensure that all parties are supporting the business and external suppliers to make changes that improve the manner that they operate, both from a service and a cost perspective.
- Support and manage the relationship with the client operational teams, act as a first point of contact when dealing with service escalations and queries.
- Analyse operational data and implement service plans to provide continuous improvement to countries and vendors that have gone live.
- Provide initial training to on-boarding vendors and refresher training to existing vendors.
- Service Level Agreement Monitoring; Ensure the SLAs are in place for the work that the providers undertake. Support and action the improvement of SLA’s if underperforming.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager in delivering incremental improvement plans.
- Attend and take part in regular client reviews including weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Liaison with the business / IT; ensuring that the business understands the work that the team are undertaking and the priority of the work.
- Contribute and adhere to sourcing strategy.
- Gain an understanding and knowledge of the profitability of the accounts and advise solutions or changes were profit can be sustained or increased.
- Ad-Hoc Tasks; management of ad-hoc tasks as requested by the clients.
- Other duties may be required.
- Experience of using process improvement techniques preferably within a multi-functional team.
- Experience of managing third party relationships desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Responsive to the demands and needs of the business
- Good relationship skills – ability to interact with Customers and Technical teams.
- Prepared to take the lead in holding other service providers accountable (both internal and external) where required.
- Strong understanding of SLA and OLA’s.
- Experience of IT Service Management and ability to manage suppliers in outsourcing contracts a plus.