Our client, a leading technology company based in Limerick currently has an opportunity for a project manager to join their team. This is a full time permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
- End-to-end project responsibility ensuring successful delivery to the client.
- Engage with clients to agree project scope, budget, quality, resources and schedule.
- Ensuring agreed Software License and Service Level Agreements are met.
- Work with all external and internal stakeholders to ensure that all client commitments are communicated and understood ensuring the delivered project meets the client expectations.
- Work with the projects team lead to prioritize projects.
- Work to gain a deep understanding of the software from a functional and customer application perspective.
- Liaise with sales to identify additional opportunities within customer accounts where the technology may add value.
- Gathering business requirements from customers and communicating them with the development team.
- Supporting the team to improve the project delivery and customer support processes, from pre-sale through delivery to post sale support.
- Regular reporting to projects team lead and other stakeholders on project progress.
- Travel to client sites in the US, EU and ASIA may be required from time to time.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree qualified with more than 2 years’ experience in client facing project/programme management. A project management qualification would be beneficial.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrable experience in the delivery of software projects to large customers.
- Knowledge of enterprise-class IT system architectures.
- Available to travel on a short-term basis to work at client sites, if the project requires
- Positive nature, can-do attitude and a team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills and good documentation authoring ability
- Capable of acting on own initiative