Our Client wish to recruit skilled and highly-motivated individuals who would like to join our team as Materials Sales Executive. If you would like to be part of our growing, dynamic aviation business, then this could be a good opportunity for you
Job Functions & Responsibilities
The function of the Materials Sales Executive (MSE) is to efficiently help manage Material Programs in house and all the relating processes while keeping the material program metrics on target.
The MSE works closely with the all teams involved in producing material program parts and providing exchange programs.
The MSE will administer online selling platforms accordingly
- Point of contact for Material programs material and processes
- Manage internal orders
- Manage stock to identify what needs to be purchased to maintain programs
- Purchasing of stock for programs
- Managing RFQ’s for online selling platforms
- Managing stock on online stock platforms
- Input into forecasting
- Month end review of Metrics with Manager and assist in defining, planning, and implementing ideas to improve/identify programs
- Support Managers on Specific Projects
The candidate must be capable of understanding customer needs and take a proactive approach to meeting Material Programs requirements.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and confident person eager to learn and take on responsibility
- Previous experience of working in a sales environment is desirable.
- Minimum 3 year experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- ERP/MRP IT system user.
- Minimum Diploma/degree qualified, preferably in a business discipline.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative and as a key member of the Material Programs Team