The Manager will perform, review and lead assay development, characterization, optimization, transfer, validation and investigation for QC chemistry or QC Biochemistry group.
We need someone who can provide strong technical support, mentorship and supervision for release, stability, and in-process testing and assay development.
- Performing, reviewing and handling assay development/validation
- Reviewing new test procedures and assays.
- Evaluating and bring in new methodologies/techniques when needed.
- Facilitating assay transfer from R&D and to business partners.
- Prioritising analytical assay transfer internally and externally.
- Participating in technical troubleshooting and problem investigation.
- Reviewing analytical development report, assay and process validation report and other technical documents for technical correctness and regulatory compliance.
- Participating in training programs for analysts.
- Performing personnel management functions including time sheet approvals, scheduling of vacations, employee development, and employee evaluations.
- Overseeing day-to-day method performance in QC lab and identifying appropriate subject matter specialists to help any method related issues.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multitask, prioritise, and communicate effectively
- You enjoy helping others reach their optimum potential
- You have an aptitude for networking and establishing positive relationships in a cross-functional environment
- You enjoy tackling and leading through sometimes ambiguous technical challenges
To be considered for the Manager, QC Tech Resources role, you must possess a BS/BA or AAS in Life Sciences or related field plus a consistent track record of working in a GMP lab including 2+ years of management experience or have a MS plus 4 years + relevant industry experience 2+ years management experience.
Interested candidates please apply with an updated CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
Supervision, QC, Technical Resources