Harmonics are currently recruiting for a QC Systems Associate Analyst for our Limerick based multinational client.
Configure and maintain QC Systems applications. Processes system change control, documents configuration, writes test plans, works as part of a team to implement and integrate new systems, develops coding solution when required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain, support, enhance, template development of the Waters NuGenesis ELN application.
- Coordinate cross platform integration requirements, requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
- Complex configuration to meet end user requirements for QC System users.
- Responsible for QC System documentation, including, converting user Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing configuration Test Plans and summary reports
- Configures reports (tabular, trend and labels).
- Process QC System change control requests.
- Review of company documentation including SOPs, SPECs, Batchsheets and/or Manufacturing Records to assess QC System impact.
- Works with Validation and Quality Assurance departments to ensure QC System applications are implemented following development life cycle approach.
- Integrates new systems, instruments to QC Systems applications
- Identification and implementation of areas for operational improvement of existing solutions
- Develop custom GAMP 5 software solutions, Smalltalk, Java, Powerscript, .NET
- Coordinates with Global IT team members to implement and maintain systems in an efficient manner
- .Provides end-user support for QC Systems including troubleshooting problems at the application, server, and infrastructure level.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in related field and minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience ; may substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
- Waters NuGenesis Template configuration experience
Interested applicants please apply with an updated CV or call us for a confidential discussion.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland
QC Systems, Analyst, Change Control
Health Care, Pension, Flexitime