Our client, an Aviation Industry leader, has a vacancy for a Quality Coordinator to join the team.
The role is based in Celbridge Kildare, commutable from Dublin.
As the Quality Coordinator you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a robust Safety Management System (SMS) and promoting a strong Just Culture within the organisation. The role will include the auditing and resolution of internal and external Quality Audit Findings, Internal Occurrence Reporting, CAPA implementation and effectivity evaluations. The person will also performing SMS Risk Evaluations, facilitate Change Management and assure compliance with company processes and standards.
- Promoting, encouraging and supporting, the Organisation’s SMS, Just Culture and compliance with company processes and standards within the Process Documentation system (ProX)
- Managing internal and external Quality Audit Findings, CAPA implementation and effectivity evaluations
- Liaising with external auditors and Regulatory Authorities
- Performing SMS Risk Evaluations and facilitating Change Management.
- Performing error investigations and maintaining the Organisation Internal Occurrence Reporting system
- Supporting the Organisation Training, Competency assessment and Authorisation procedures
- Assisting with External Authority and Customer surveillance audits
- Working with the LHT and MES network Quality Teams IAW common procedures and standards
- Maintaining and updating Quality KPI data and information
- Supporting the Organisation’s Continuous Improvement programme and projects
- Deputising for the Quality Manager
Qualifications / Skills
- Qualification in a Mechanical / Engineering or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge and experience of EASA Part 145 requirements
- Auditor training and experience in an Aerospace environment
- Strong ability to encourage a positive safety culture and apply a Just Culture
- In-depth knowledge and experience of maintenance Work Orders, Job Cards and OEM approved data
- Good maintenance error investigation skills and Error / Violation analysis
- Ability to rapidly learn & understand the basic operation of a network company
- Highly motivated – ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, willing to take ownership of work
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and a general competence in utilising new technologies
- Minimum five (5+) years’ experience in an Aerospace Maintenance Organisation (Aircraft Engine experience would be advantageous)
- Experience managing Integrated Management System (MOE) in compliance with EASA Part 145
- Willingness to travel as per business requirements
- Availability to provide technical support outside normal hours