Our Client provide specialist records services to Hamburg and to lessors who own and lease aircraft engines. Core functions are review of supplied documentation, creation of findings, creation of Aircraft Phase out documentation, liaise with colleagues in Hamburg, and generation of standardised outgoing documentation. Their work requires high levels of awareness and attention to detail, also requires short response times as well as communication with all stakeholders.
- Reviewing an aircraft engine’s current and historical paperwork to create an Engine Phase-Out Documentation package for Aircraft phase-outs.
- Liaise with numerous departments in order to create and compile necessary documentation for aircraft phase-outs.
- Proof and amend documentation where necessary to complete documentation package.
- Compile weekly status reports for Engine Phase Out projects.
- Use specialised Computer Database Workflow for individual documentation review, to our client standards.
- Communicate with external vendors to resolve any issues with documentation.
- Review documentation for full Engine Pre-purchase check. Communication with any necessary outside parties to close off found/open issues with paperwork.
- Compile weekly status reports outlining current projects .
- Use and interpret Original Engine Manufacturer’s Manuals and Service Documentation in order to review Life Limited Cycle Restrictions.
- Keeping up to date with any new and Critical Airworthiness Directives relevant to our role.
- Use specialised computer databases: M/Archive and M/JobControl. Containing live and archived engine/component records.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel, MS Outlook and SAP computer systems.
- Assist other engineering and technical records teams in the Technical Services Provision team as dictated by customer demands.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative.
- Thorough approach to work with high attention to detail and accuracy
- High affinity for numbers, analytical thinking and technical understanding required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional and flexible approach to work.
- Excellent MS© Office skills as the work is largely IT based.
- Experience with MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Aircraft and/or aircraft engine knowledge desirable
Please apply online and a member of the Harmonics Team will be in contact