The Regulatory Affairs Administrative Assistant carries out the Administration duties for the Regulatory Affairs group. These duties include updating Regulatory Affairs databases and logs as necessary, preparing and updating regulatory affairs documents and other administration functions as assigned.
- Structuring and updating regulatory affairs databases & logs.
- Recall / field action filing of records and correspondence.
- Preparing and updating regulatory affairs documents and procedures.
- Liaise with the team to ensure that deadlines are being understood.
- Coordinates multiple projects at one time and provides regular reports to regulatory and governmental affairs management as required.
- Maintains and organises appropriate regulatory records to demonstrate compliance with applicable regulations.
- Provide knowledge, awareness, and acumen for taking essential notes at multiple meetings and providing these notes in a timely manner as meeting summary, report or into actionable steps for approval.
- Provide information from many internal and external sources as directed and relevant follow up efforts in gathering information as well as following up on specified issues.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Ensure that Cook’s Code of Conduct is considered in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
- Must be highly disciplined, self-motivated, Proven ability to communicate and work constructively with colleagues.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing capabilities.
- Must have superior writing skills, presentation organizing skills, and be comfortable with computer programs and equipment used for such, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Accredited qualification in Microsoft® Office is preferable.
- Proven Administrative experience.
- Fluency in a second language would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Proven organisational skills.
- High self-motivation.
- Availability and willingness to travel on company business.
Our employee benefits include:
- Hybrid working – mix of remote & onsite
- Extensive health & wellness program including Indian head massages, healthy lifestyle seminars, mindfulness courses, physio sessions, flu vaccinations, nutrition talks
- Fully equipped gym on site
- 39-hour week with flexible start & finish times
- Paid time off to participate in volunteer activities
- Free parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Sports & Social club